APPOINTMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED
- Open to women age 40+ or between age 35-39 if 1st baseline mammogram.
- Please DO NOT schedule at a PRIVATE EVENT unless you are a part of that event.
- You MUST provide a Current Primary Care Physician or OB/GYN for us to send your results to.
- You MUST be able to ascend and descend 3 STEPS as well as stand for 10 MINUTES without assistance.
TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please email your name and location of your mammogram appointment to:
WE ONLY OFFER SCREENING MAMMOGRAMS
- Annual preventative screening mammograms are for women WITHOUT current breast problems.
- If you currently have concerns regarding your breast health (i.e. a lump you can feel, nipple discharge, pain, dimpling of breasts or nipple changes) please contact your physician immediately.